We specialize in teeth straightening for patients of all ages. In fact, one out of four of our patients is an adult over the age of 21. Our patients range in age from 6 to 66. That’s why we offer so many different options to meet different orthodontic needs and ages, including:
– Traditional braces with fun-coloured elastics for kids braces
– Self-ligating brackets for friction-less teeth straightening
– Clear aligners for the special needs of self-conscious teenagers
– Stainless-steel mini-braces that are the smallest and provide a wide range of popular colours
– Tooth-coloured braces that blend with your teeth by exact colour matching
– Expanders and other appliances that can help some children avoid teeth braces entirely
Skill and a woman’s touch
Here at Impact Orthodontics, Dr. Jennifer Smith has dedicated her life to giving Calgary’s children and teens smiles they can be proud of. She does it with skill and a woman’s touch, and she does it with her down-to-earth, likeable, friendly and fun-loving personality. Of course, having three young children of her own helps, too. Dr. Jen is terrific with kids and most of her young patients look forward to seeing her.
With Dr. Jen’s help, you will have access to today’s most popular and most effective smile-straightening solutions. You and your children will smile more during and after Dr. Jen’s treatment.
To learn more about our high-impact orthodontic care and teen braces treatment, call Impact Orthodontics at 403.256.7797. For your convenience, you can schedule a complimentary consultation with orthodontist Dr. Jen using our online Request an Appointment form. Our teenaged patients come to us from Southeast Calgary, Southwest Calgary, South Calgary and Okotoks.