- Grab two spoons and someone in your home to help you
- Head to a brightly lit room, near a bright window is best
- Use your smart phone or camera and make sure flash is on
- Replicate the pictures in the form below using spoons while your helper takes the pictures. The spoons are to lift your lips away so we can see as much of your teeth as possible.
- Take the first set of 5 photos with your aligners out, make sure you are biting down tight together for the bite photos
- Then put your aligners in and take another 3 photos (only the bite photos as shown below) with your teeth slightly separated and your elastics in place (if you wear elastics).
- Email us at [email protected] any questions or concerns.